It is a system that provides a pleasant and even temperature in the different places of a home. It consists of a single heat source (boiler), located on the outside of the house.
Central Heating Appliances and Accessories
With the thermostat, placed in the living room or bedroom, you can program the desired temperature. It allows restricting the heating only to the necessary hours, which helps to save energy.
Quantitative and / or qualitative characteristics
The best way to save gas on your heating is to use a programmable thermostat. This allows you to restrict heating only to the required times and use a reduced temperature at night. Ideally, in times that require heating, do not ask for a temperature above 20ºC. Each additional degree of ambient temperature generates an increase of approximately 7% fuel.
Advantages over similar or substitutes
What benefits does Central Heating give me?
- Health for the family.
- Easy drive.
- The fewer number of gas appliances. Less maintenance.
- It also produces domestic hot water and thus replaces a water heater (Mixed Boiler).
- A Central Heating system allows creating a pleasant and pollution-free environment.
- Safe heat: the boiler is installed outside your home.
- Two in one: mixed boilers provide heating and produce domestic hot water.
- Easy operation with a thermostat in the living room or bedroom.
Assembly and Installation Recommendations
The assembly of the device, as well as modifications to the installation, can only be carried out by an authorized installer.
- The user must carry out regular maintenance and control of the installation’s devices.
- The user is responsible for the safety and environmental compatibility of the installation.
- Maintenance and repair must be performed by the Authorized Technical Service by the brand representative or by a Gas installer authorized by the SEC.
- Only original spare parts should be used.
Heating installations with room temperature regulator
The room, where the room temperature regulator is mounted, determines the temperature for the other rooms (guide room). No thermostatic valve for the radiator must be installed in this room.
The appliance thermostat must be set to the maximum temperature for which the heating installation has been designed.
In each room (except in the guide room), the temperature can be adjusted individually through the thermostatic valves of the radiators. If you want to have a lower temperature in the guide room than in other rooms, leave the room thermostat at the set value and lower the radiator using the valve.
Do not store or use flammable materials (paper, thinners, paints, etc.) in the vicinity of the installation apparatus.
For your security:
If you smell gas:
- Do not operate any electrical switch.
- Do not use the phone in the danger zone.
- Close the gas tap.
- Open the windows and ventilate the premises.
- Immediately call the installer or gas company from another point.